Monday, September 21, 2009

Today is the Day

In just a few short hours, I'll join the line of masses to pick up my financial aid check, then its off to cash it return to buy my books.  After that it will be time to go purchase a lil laptop

The rest of the day will be spent installing math software and registering on the coursecompass website for math.  Setting up the laptop, including deleting bloatware that companies just LOVE to install on their machines.  Hopefully also install Office on the laptop.  After that time will be spent working on assignments that are posted for math and english until its time to leave to go to my first Biology class in close to 15 years.

I'm scared but yet excited, today is the first day of school and the first official day on my path to career I can be proud of.

No comments: