Sunday, September 13, 2009

Feeling the Pressure Already

So yesterday in the mail I get a letter from the math teacher instructing her students to e-mail her what orientation session for the math class they will be attending.  She also instructs students to look at the calendar on Angel for important dates for when assignments are due, tests are scheduled and final is scheduled.  So I e-mail her to let her know which orientation session I will attend, log into Angel to check the calendar.  Nothing is posted for the math class yet, no big surprise since school doesn't start for another week.  However, there are entries on the calendar for my English class.

By September 24th at Midnight, a diagnostic essay is due, and by the following Monday an introduction must be posted.  I full expected to have assignments and what not due, but geesh can we please let school start before making me feel the pressure of due dates?

No comments: